Tuesday, August 04, 2009

UE Wall of Fame - "You and Me Portraits" Exhibition




Local art website "fill your walls" have secured a 5.4m by 4m wall space at UE Square Shopping Mall to showcase artworks from their site on a monthly themed basis. This month theme is 'You and Me Portraits'. The exhibition will start on 1st August 2009 and continue on for 3 weeks. For more details please see here.

My self portrait, a 30cm x 40cm oil painting (arrowed) has been selected for this month exhibition.(Photo credit: "fill your walls")

1 comment:

ek young said...

Hi Chan,
cool to have stumbled upon your webbie while posting on my blog about the ue square exhibition..
you have some nice water color works! hope to have your comments/views on my oils..do check out the posts on my webbie..
http://ekyoung.blogspot.com/
I have been painting for over a year and its really great to know another portrait enthusiast through an exhibition..=)